About: Green Gazette (GG), origin, values and mission
In 2006, Doclog SA launched a campaign to raise awareness on benefits of scanning paper. Original, printed Government Gazettes, licensed under Government Printer's Copyright Authority No. 11325, were digitized and published on the Internet.
Organic growth drove website traffic from 2,670 to 11,668 visits per week in 12 months. GG appears within Google's top 10 for search "gazette", "government gazette", and lists in Wikipedia's Government Gazette of South Africa. The first rollout in South Africa serves up to 5,962 visits, and 20,237 page impressions per day — Mon, 15, Aug, 2011.
- Awareness. An expanding knowingness that comes from among other activities: perceiving, understanding, appreciating and recognising.
- Truth. Is precisely what it is.
- Excellence. Excellence is a quality which is unusually good and so surpasses ordinary standards. It is also used as a standard of performance as measured.
To provide you with the leading online resource for Government Gazette of India. To add to the environment by thinking green, replacing paper-based solutions with innovative, value added online services, that save you time and money.
- Save time. Instead of ploughing through piles of paper, pinpoint
information in seconds. Find listings, advertisements, notices and articles
with a mini "Google-like" search. Download, print, and email PDF
e-Gazettes without getting drowned in boxes, files and piles of paper.
- Get ahead. And get an edge on government news with hourly and
keyword-based alert services that monitor latest Gazettes for you,
keeping you informed on relevant news. As it's published. Searching and reading
through latest content, that could take hours, now just happens for you in
minutes. Learn more.
- Think green. Government Gazette of India means gazettes are accessible, portable, easy to search, easy to share, and easy to store. Less paper. More trees.
It's unlikely paper would go out of fashion. The global movement is to reduce wastage where a similar and more efficient result can be achieved. Every time you download a Gazette instead of obtaining a hardcopy, you directly save or directly contribute to the life of 1+ tree (1 ream of paper ~6% tree). *
We look forward to providing you with ongoing value. Kaizen — Japanese for "improvement", or "change for the better" refers to practices for incremental and continuous improvements. How can we improve?